Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Importance of Primer

Hey guys! It's been awhile soooo I want to take the time to talk about something very important in cosmetics and beauty : Primer.

You guys don't understand how much I absolutely adore primer and why I love it the way I do. First of all let me just say that their are different types of primers from different companies and they can be used on different places on your face. Eye primer is used to blank out your skin tone so that you're eyeshadow and liner can be seen just as the company wanted it to be : the true color. Face primer is for your face (obviously) and it moisturizes and prepares your face for make up. My personal take on primer is that it blocks and protects your skin from the chemicals in make up formulas while also taking away the stain that your skin has had to endure due to non-use of primer.

I'll be posting videos of primers that I've heard of just so that you can get a feel of what they do and how they work, the prices and what to expect from the product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T_kwV2amjk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No8fWPR45sE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment